Five minutes, any day. Spent writing—something anything not for anyone anything no edits no outlines no plans no correction, this is where it goes.enjoy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Doubting

What if this isn't where I belong
What if this isn't what I'm meant to be doing
What if this is a result of a bad decision I made
What if this is because I thought wrong
What if this is because I believed wrong

What if I wasn't ever supposed to get here
What if I was meant to be doing so much more than this
What if I made a bad decision even though it felt right/
What if I thought wrong
What if I did wrong

But if I really believed it was right
But if nothing told me it wasn't
maybe it is right

but can it really be right?

Things shouldn't be like this
Things shouldn't be like this if it was right
Things should only be like this if it was wrong

unless
unless I was told wrong
unless I was told wrong my entire life
unless I was told wrong my whole childhood

I know we go through seasons
I know we do

But this feels like winter
But this feels so wrong

I thought that things worked out
I thought that dreams wouldn't die
I thought that I could do anything
I thought that this would end like Cinderella
I thought this was a happy ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment