Five minutes, any day. Spent writing—something anything not for anyone anything no edits no outlines no plans no correction, this is where it goes.enjoy.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweaters and Stripes

Grey and teal stripes, cinched at the waist.  A brown suede&knit sweater plethorated with grommits.  Flare jeans.  Grey mary-jane-esque flats. Hair parted to the most lefterly side of your scalp possible, and a messy-but-slightly-sophisticated bun. Mismatching earrings, one dangling, one long.

A grey cardigan.  Navy and striped shirt.  Skinny jeans.  Classic chucks.   Messy bun, bangs hanging to the side of the face. Dangling locket.  Stud earrings.

A green, flowy sweater. It's three-quarter length. An orange and cream striped tank, and a grey one.  A big black belt.  A black and grey pattern-mottled scarf. Hair down in curly waves, a black headband. Seven bracelets, hemp, rubber, beaded, what have you. Again the skinny jeans, again the flats.

I don't really plan my outfits but February seems to be of stripes and sweaters.  I want desperately a pair of red skinny jeans to wear with my blue and tan striped shirt but I think it's only because I have an image of a singer that I love wearing something similar.

I don't really have a style at all.  I just throw things on.  Grab something from my mom's closet.  I have a darling friend who seems to have a very particular, lovely and lacy style that I can't get enough of.  But for me?  Let's rummage and see what we end up with.

STOP

Don't really know why I felt like writing about clothes.  I do like the way I've been parting my hair lately, maybe that was instrumental in its making.

Can't find a picture of the singer.  It's Louis Tomlinson, dontcha know, from 1D, but you actually probably didn't because I'm so hipster.  Or something. (Not really.)

I swear there is one, though.  It's going to bother me now.

I also don't know if plethorated is a word, but it should be, for I use it adroitly almost every day.

Anyway.  Happy Thursday.  Sorry I haven't posted in a while. :]

EDIT: I FOUND ITTTT
 He's on the leftest left.  Red jeans and a blue and white striped shirt.  I knew it. :D

9 comments:

  1. Ditto ;) Also, you're very good at painting images--I can see every single one of the outfits you described, and I think they must all look lovely on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis Tomlinson has great style. Much respect for you right now. His outfit in their music video "One Thing" is awesome. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks, Ami. :] Means a lot. :D

    Also. SHANLEIGH. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KNOW 1D!! Love them love them love them love them. Ohmigosh. Best thing ever.
    And yessss I love him so much. So classy. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Ah, I love them! I watched them all through X Factor and wanted them to win SO BAD.

      Delete
    2. Oh, man! You're an older fan than I am, then. I'm a recent convert, haha. Just started listening to them at the beginning of this year-- them and Ed Sheeran. :D Gah, I love me some British kids. And Irish. <3

      I watched snips of the X Factor on Youtube, though, and ohmygosh they were so cute. Niall especially looks so much younger...! Man I wish I woulda known about them back then. :]
      And their documentary~ I loved it. :D So fabulous~

      Delete
    3. Haha, I agree. British and Irish guys are pretty great. :] And they've all grown up so much, I know! They were so cute then! I actually didn't know they had a documentary, though. What's it called?

      Delete
    4. Oh, bother, I'm not sure. It's on youtube, though. I think it's called One Year or The First Year or something? It's not a huge deal-- it's only like a half of an hour, but it's 1D so it's like a half of an hour of bliss and happiness. :P

      Sorry I don't know the name! I hope you can find it. ^____^

      Delete