Five minutes, any day. Spent writing—something anything not for anyone anything no edits no outlines no plans no correction, this is where it goes.enjoy.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Stream of Consciousness (?)

It's nippy outside today. The seats in the car are cold when you sit down, but when you push your hands underneath your thighs and fold over on yourself, breathing into the collar of your coat, you can pretend that it's July for a moment, if not April at least.
I wonder how people would feel about an electric blue wedding dress?  I think it's beautiful.
Sharpies have dominated my life for two days this week.  Coloring.  It's fun.
Working so you get things done feels rewarding.  Not wasting time . . . it makes me want to do it more.  Work.  Do things.
If you go to the front of a youth group and pray with a guy, everyone will think you're dating.  That's because it's a youth group.
I have three maroon Moleskines but two out of three are full.  The last one is starting to be full.
I have papers all over my room.  Rudolph makes a Christmas Eve cheerier than it otherwise would be.

"I don't know why you're being shy and turn away when I look you in the eye.  Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-- you don't know you're beautiful!"

Pink mechanical pencils make homework better.

STOP

Want to see that dress?  Of course you do.

 Isn't it enchanting?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I never thought I would learn something from randomness, but I did- electric blue, huh? reminds me too much of cinderella to wear to a wedding, but prom for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting how randomness can provide such entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love it. I just love the idea of colored wedding dresses. No clue why. But if I were getting married, I'd get a simple white dress with a long electric blue sash-- so it would have color, but still be white. And electric blue is just so pretty with white.

    I love wedding dresses. :3

    Bahaha, I was just typing. It was random, but fun. I should do it more often. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely wedding dress =D Definitely brings Cinderella to mind! But I like your idea of white with electric blue as an accent--classic with a twist =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What font do you use for the little "girl behind the words" and "you like these, eh?" headings, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic with a twist-- my favorite thing. :]

    It's called Reenie Beanie. ^____^ It's the same as the post title, actually-- just a different size and bold.

    ReplyDelete