Five minutes, any day. Spent writing—something anything not for anyone anything no edits no outlines no plans no correction, this is where it goes.enjoy.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

To A Guy I Know (Who I Know Will Never Read This)

I've no doubt you're a wonderful person.
Actually, that's a blatant lie.
I flipping love you.  When you smile it makes me grin.  When you crack a joke, it's hilarious, and I can't help but laugh and laugh and laugh and all of our friends think we're crazy and that's perfectly, perfectly fine.  Your new classes make you look super cute.  You're attractive, wonderful, crazy fun, and if I had to pick anyone to have an epic lightsaber battle in a toy aisle with-- if I had to pick anyone to ride the Vortex with me-- if I had to pick anyone to storm Chuck E Cheese with-- it would be you.  They would all be you.
You are fabulous, and I adore you.

But I don't love you like that.  And if you ever told me that, I would be beyond heartbroken, because you are a wonderful human being.  You're precious.  We have amazing times together.  But I'm not for you, and you're not for me.
I wish I could say I was, if you'd want it, because then you would be happy.
But I couldn't ever say that.  We're the best of friends.
But we're just friends, and that's all.

Anything more . . . well.  That would just mess everything up, and I would rather die than ever give you false hope of anything more than the craziness we are together every once in a while.

You've got a princess.

I've got a prince.

But I'm not yours.

You're not mine.

We just both happen to be royalty.

And thanks for all the marvelous times. I'm glad this never has to be said aloud, and that you make my day.  For that I am ever so grateful.
_________________________________________________
HAHAHA Classes meaning glasses, duh.  Because NaNoWriMo kills my ability to spell.  Sorry 'bout that, guys... but it says no editing.
Just thought i might clear that up.
. . . 
Classes. *snurk*

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering about that XD I was like, "What is he, a teacher...?" :P

    That's some deep thinking, though. And very honest. And I wish I had the courage to say it :)

    Glasses XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWW TEACHER NO. That's hilarious. XD

    I would never say it to his face. But it's a mutual understanding, I think.
    I kind of wish I could say it, because friends like that are really special and they ought to know it. But I just don't think I'd be able to... because it seems once you say anything to someone of the opposite gender *about* their gender, there's a new dimension to the relationship that can't be cast away and the companionship is never the same. It's always just a little different.
    Or at least, that's been my experience, haha ^___^'

    Glasses. -_______-u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two months ago that would have been me. :P Jk. And classes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, it definitely adds a new dimension :]

    Ahaha. Typos make for interesting blog posts. I recently found that I said the typewriter was invented in 1908, and so I said my character could be using it in 1905. I decided to leave it, because it's just a little nuance that makes a blog post that much more interesting :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typos are killer. -____-
    Though I guess they do add interest. :]

    Sometimes that's not a dimension that wants to be had, however... I don't know. Relationships are confusing. People are dumb. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be a very awkward dimension, methinks :) And yes we are XD We cause all the trouble in the world and we still have time to add awkward dimensions to relationships XD

    ReplyDelete