Five minutes, any day. Spent writing—something anything not for anyone anything no edits no outlines no plans no correction, this is where it goes.enjoy.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ha Ha. Not.

I was just about to get on here and grumble artistically about how I wish I had more time in a day.

And then I read my last post.

Ah, ambivalence is a most charming character trait. /sarcasm.

It's hard not to complain when I don't have enough time to do things that matter.  When I can't write.  When I can't blog.  When I can't even slap a poem onto a piece of paper in the midst of my day.  When I can't sit down and have a meaningful conversation with my mother without interruption.  When I can't look through pictures with my little brother without him reminding me we both have gobs of homework to do.

But I guess that's when I just have to suck it up, huh?

I'm going to be spending my weekend on homework again.

It would be nice not to feel like I'm burning out.

But sometimes I think it's my own fault?

It probably is.

Diligence isn't something that comes easily to me (maybe I'm the only one).  You can tell because I had a thought and had to sit down and write for five minutes on it instead of starting my Government homework.

I can be such a malcontent.  Like I'm wasting my time, my life, my talent, my opportunities.

I need to realize I'm just not perfect and give it up already.  I cannot get through a day without wasting something.  But can anyone?


STOP

2 comments:

  1. Procrastination is a KILLER. Seriously o_o Especially for seniors. Not that I have any firsthand experience--nooo :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Agreed.

    And it's even worse when you procrastinate so much on your HW that you haven't even done other things that need to be done, for clubs and things. Gosh I hate it. >_<

    WE CAN DO IT THOUGH. We will. Cuz we have an awful lot of help. :3

    ReplyDelete