Five minutes, any day. Spent writing—something anything not for anyone anything no edits no outlines no plans no correction, this is where it goes.enjoy.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Last Year

Fear and
sadness

sorrow and
Remorse

Pain of
imperfection
and yet

No Remedy
just Malady

No Peace
Just terror

No surrender
Just clutching earth with bloody hands

I had heard
and heard

but words
have
no
power

with something so serious

for i had the words
and i had the ideas
i had the truth

but all it was

was words


and I was afraid
terrified
lost
and i knew the truth
but He didn't want me


i cried
until it hurt
but i did nothing
but wipe my tears away
and replace my mask

september 24
september 25
He wanted me
and i eased my cramped
bloody
filthy
human hands
open and finally let go

[there is no more fear

don't pain yourself]

and let Him wash them

though i was not worthy

and i will never be

since when must i be worthy?

He must only be Good.

and He is
so
incredibly
Good


STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment