Five minutes, any day. Spent writing—something anything not for anyone anything no edits no outlines no plans no correction, this is where it goes.enjoy.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hello, World

To spend five minutes, simply writing, without worrying about grammar or word flow or people reading it.  Without going back to edit it a million times, to make sure it is absolutely perfect.  Just writing, and then stopping, and then posting it here.

I wish I could say the idea was mine, but that would be an untruth.   The idea came from a post on a friend's blog, which led me to the woman with the original idea: Five Minute Friday.

But I thought, Why only Friday?  Why not any day you feel like it?  Why not every day?

And thus, this blog was born.

Enjoy.

Christina Icarus

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have given me a LOT to catch up on X3 Now I must come back when I'm awake and read all your beautiful writings ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ami!! They shouldn't take you that long to read... they're all pretty short. XD But thanks! I'm glad you're excited.

    Also. Do you think it's easy enough to read?? I think so, but I don't want to be the only one that thinks that. haha

    ReplyDelete